31 May 2011

READING CHALLENGE: YA Historical Fiction

Uh oh! I've joined another challenge! This one's been going on all year and I couldn't resist, even six months late.
YA Bliss is hosting and I don't read nearly enough YA historical fiction (meaning: none so far!), so I'm in!

There are three challenge levels.
Level 1: 5 YA HF books in 2011
Level 2: 10 YA HF books in 2011
Level 3: 15 YA HF books in 2011

I'm officially going for Level 1 (since I'm so late to the game), but have a few extra books on my list in case I breeze through the first five.

My list:
  1. Fever 1973 by Laurie Halse Anderson
  2. The Luxe (Luxe #1) by Anna Godbersen
  3. Rumors (Luxe #2) by Anna Godbersen
  4. Envy (Luxe #3) by Anna Godbersen
  5. Splendor (Luxe #4) by Anna Godbersen
Yes, it's just a tiny bit Anna Godbersen heavy, but... oh well! I've been meaning to read The Luxe for ages! (And if I get beyond these first five, I'm moving on to her Bright Young Things series next!)

Let me know if you know of any fantastic YA historicals. There aren't nearly enough on my to-read list!

Sign up for the challenge over on YA Bliss right here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!