02 June 2011

BRAND NEW BOOKS: June 2011


OUT THIS MONTH:


IMAGINARY GIRLS by Nova Ren Suma (9th)
SPELLBOUND by Cara Lynn Shultz (21st)
HOURGLASS by Myra McEntire (14th)

Psst... See my review of SPELLBOUND right here.



SISTERHOOD EVERLASTING by Ann Brashares (14th)
MY LIFE UNDECIDED by Jessica Brody (7th)
HE'S SO NOT WORTH IT by Kieran Scott (7th)



THE DAY BEFORE by Lisa Schroeder (28th)
TEN THINGS WE DID... by Sarah Mlynowski (7th)
UNCOMMON CRIMINALS by Ally Carter (21st)

Go forth and pre-order!

2 comments :

  1. Ohhh wow, I did not know there was a Sisterhood sequel coming out. Thank you, thank you for this information! I feel like this might be the Summer of YA Books for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @bkm: You're welcome! I didn't know until the other day either & now I HAVE to read it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!