13 June 2011

cover crush: EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO SURVIVE THE APOCALYPSE


Publication Date: January 2012


The red really grabs you! I like the simple text, and face-free cover. It definitely gives off an apocalypse-y vibe.

Plus, I should read more YA with male protagonists. I'm willing to give this one a shot. Too bad I have to wait until 2012! (Although, that actually just SOUNDS further away than it is. 2011 makes me feel like we live in the future. If you know what I mean.)

Pre-order the book at: IndieBound, The Book Depository, or Amazon

1 comment :

  1. I love simple covers like this one. The less is more tends to grab my eye. And what?! You really should read more male POV books.. if you need suggestions start with this post: http://g-reads.blogspot.com/2011/06/greads-recommends-4.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!