04 November 2012

bookmarks of the week


 

I see a zillion book-related things (and a few random, but awesome, things) I love and want to share every week, so here's the spot. Bookmarks of the Week!

 Things I Like in Books by Anna Reads are my favorite. She posts one thing she likes in books, as the name suggets, and pairs it with a "truly awful" drawing to depict it. Hilarious.

The Perpetual Page-Turner went Catalog Creepin' & has a few HarperTeen 2013 releases listed that you might want to add to your TBR list. (I'm excited for You Look Different in Real Life by Jennifer Castle!)

 There's a Gratitude Giveaway over on Addicted 2 Novels. Enter to win any YA book of your choice (up to $20). It's open to anyone who lives where The Book Depository ships.

 You enter the giveaways on Goodreads, right? I do it pretty regularly & I've won several books!

If you've got a link I should check out, leave it in the comments!

2 comments :

  1. Thanks for the shout-out, love! <3 That Jennifer Castle book sounds SO GOOD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teeheehee thanks for the love :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!