23 February 2013

the booknerd's wishlist: first edition


Hello! Welcome to the very first edition of THE BOOKNERD'S WISHLIST.

This series is for all the things a reading enthusiast could want other than actual books. If you're anything like me, you like to fill your house with books AND things that show how much you love them.

All items are from Etsy this time, which is one of my absolute favorite places to shop.

#%&

The print to the right is the Book Love Print (by ParadaCreations).




Book Nerd Pendant Necklace (by BookishCharm)
Bookish Acrylic Necklace (by BookFiend)


The print on the left is the Giraffe Book Lover Print (by ilovedoodle).

                  #%&

Do you have any favorite book-related things or a wishlist full of things bookish things you want? I'd love to know about them!

Happy shopping, nerds!

2 comments :

  1. Oh girl, you know I love those Austen prints! So glad you included them - off to go stalk that etsy shop now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OF COURSE I KNOW YOU DO! Aren't they fantastic? One day I'm going on a shopping spree there...

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!