02 April 2014

Waiting On: Wish You Were Italian by Kristin Rae

WISH YOU WERE ITALIAN

by Kristin Rae

YA Contemporary
Expected Publication: May 6, 2014
Publisher: Bloomsbury

ABOUT THE BOOK:


Pippa is in Italy for the summer and, despite her parents’ wishes, she has no intention of just studying the local art! She has a list of things of her own to do: from swimming in the Mediterranean Sea to getting a makeover – and falling for an Italian boy! As Pippa explores the dramatic ruins of Rome and Pompeii, she is swept into her own drama with two guys: an irresistible local she knows is nothing but trouble and a cute American archaeology student . . . Will she find her true love?



WHY I'M ANTICIPATING THIS BOOK:


Kristin is a fellow Texan and I met her waiting in a signing line at a book event a while back (2011? 2012?). She was with her mom and they were both super nice, and we talked about her sending chapters to her crit partners... and now LOOK! A BOOK!

Also, Italy! And adventure! And boys! (I've pre-ordered a copy, obviously.)

GET THE BOOK: Goodreads | Amazon | IndieBound | Book Depository

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine and is a weekly event to highlight books we're anticipating.

6 comments :

  1. I like the sound of this one...great cover, too. Enjoy! Here's my WOW Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one sounds super cute and I love reading that kind in summer. I need to check this one out. Thank you for sharing :)

    Here is our WOW pick

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one sounds like the perfect fun summer read!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray!! Thanks so much for featuring my book this week!! Can't wait to hear what you think!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!