24 January 2012

tune in tuesday #06





Tune in Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Ginger at GReads. Post a song, new or old, each week. Happy listening!



This Tuesday's Tune:
WHAT MONEY PAID FOR by The Good Mad


This song was featured on a recent episode of The Lying Game (from 1/16, "Pleased to Meet Me"). The girl who plays the sister, Laurel, is in the band. They've got a folksy, Americana sound that worked perfectly in the episode. It's not my usual thing, but I'm sort of hooked anyway. What about you?

2 comments :

  1. I really like this! I'm not much of a country fan, but I do like folksy stuff. Is that weird? Haha! Thanks so much for sharing this song this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm EXACTLY the same way! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!