The topic: TOP TEN BOOKS READ IN ONE SITTING
I'm a fast reader, so when I have a big block of time free to read, I GO FOR IT. I can't read every book straight through (some because of time constraints, and others because they haven't quite hooked me yet), but here are 10 that instantly popped into my head (in no particular order).
- PANDEMONIUM by Lauren Oliver -- I had to know what happened!
- WANDERLOVE by Kirsten Hubbard -- I wanted to be on the trip.
- LOLA AND THE BOY NEXT DOOR by Stephanie Perkins -- Cricket Bell. Swoon.
- LOVE AND LEFTOVERS by Sarah Tregay -- My first novel in verse
- THE DISREPUTABLE HISTORY OF FRANKIE LANDAU-BANKS by E. Lockhart -- One of my all-time favorite protagonists.
- THE BOYFRIEND LIST by E. Lockhart -- Cute & listy.
- SWEETLY by Jackson Pearce -- Curiosity made me do it! (Review here.)
- YOU WISH by Mandy Hubbard -- Super cute, and made me laugh so many times. (Review here.)
- AUDREY, WAIT! by Robin Benway -- Loved Audrey!
- TWILIGHT by Stephenie Meyer -- I read the book the day after I watched the movie & developed an insta-crush on Robert Pattinson. Haha. He made ECulls less creepy/stalkery in my head.
I also basically read each Harry Potter book in one sitting. I think I fell asleep after reading all night during book 6, but I picked right back up when I woke up! Crazy.