03 April 2012

TOP TEN: BOOKS READ IN ONE SITTING

It's TOP 10 TUESDAY (hosted by The Broke and the Bookish). 
The topic: TOP TEN BOOKS READ IN ONE SITTING

I'm a fast reader, so when I have a big block of time free to read, I GO FOR IT. I can't read every book straight through (some because of time constraints, and others because they haven't quite hooked me yet), but here are 10 that instantly popped into my head (in no particular order).

  1. PANDEMONIUM by Lauren Oliver -- I had to know what happened!
  2. WANDERLOVE by Kirsten Hubbard -- I wanted to be on the trip.
  3. LOLA AND THE BOY NEXT DOOR by Stephanie Perkins -- Cricket Bell. Swoon.
  4. LOVE AND LEFTOVERS by Sarah Tregay -- My first novel in verse
  5. THE DISREPUTABLE HISTORY OF FRANKIE LANDAU-BANKS by E. Lockhart -- One of my all-time favorite protagonists.
  6. THE BOYFRIEND LIST by E. Lockhart -- Cute & listy.
  7. SWEETLY by Jackson Pearce -- Curiosity made me do it! (Review here.)
  8. YOU WISH by Mandy Hubbard -- Super cute, and made me laugh so many times. (Review here.)
  9. AUDREY, WAIT! by Robin Benway -- Loved Audrey!
  10. TWILIGHT by Stephenie Meyer -- I read the book the day after I watched the movie & developed an insta-crush on Robert Pattinson. Haha. He made ECulls less creepy/stalkery in my head.

I also basically read each Harry Potter book in one sitting. I think I fell asleep after reading all night during book 6, but I picked right back up when I woke up! Crazy.

7 comments :

  1. This is a great "list" topic! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list of books, I wish I could read all of my books in one sitting. I still really need to read Oliver's books, I feel so out of the hype since I haven't read them.

    http://kristina-worldofbooks.blogspot.com/2012/04/top-10-tuesdays-15.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wanderlove and Lola are both high on my TBR list! By all accounts I need to get Cricket Bell in my life... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pandemonium was DEFINITELY hard to put down. The ending KILLED me though!!! Love your list. :)

    Have a great week!

    Our Top Ten!

    -Em

    ReplyDelete
  5. I completely agree on Pandemonium and Lola and the Boy Next Door! Cricket Bell is totally swoon-worthy. And I'm dying to read Wanderlove after hearing so many great things about it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really need to read an E. Lockhart book, they sound fun. I definitely agree with Pandemonium and Lola. Looooved them!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list! Here's my Top Ten. Would love for you to stop by. New follower via GFC :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!