31 December 2012

#NYEReadathon Update #2


Hello, lovelies. I'm still reading along with my fellow #NYEReadathon-ers. Since my last post here, I've tweeted my progress...

I picked a book:


And then less than an hour later realized I loved it:


And then this happened:


Because... that's the truth!

Then I took a break for a burrito from Freebirds, and now I'm back!

As for the update/questions over on The Picky Girl...

1. Have you napped yet? Or are you still going strong?
There is no way I could stop reading to nap.

2. Do you have a favorite book of 2012? If so, what is it?
I can't possibly pick a favorite book of 2012 without spending way too much precious reading time thinking about it and changing my mind a zillion times. But I will say I loved The Fault In Our Stars, Pandemonium, My Life Next Door, and The Way We Fall a whole lot. If you haven't read all of those, you should really remedy that immediately!

3. Any reading goals for 2013?
This year's reading goal was 75 books (on top of whatever massive amounts of reading I had to do on PoliSci for school), but I somehow managed over 110 books! I'm not sure if I should assume that's possible again and go for 125 or aim for 100, which is still a lot of books for a person who reads tons of pages for school nine months of the year. I'll post an update when I decide.

4. Is anyone listening to any audiobooks?
No audiobooks... I don't have any right now and they'd only slow me down!

5. What book are you most excited about in 2013?
I'm excited about MANY books, but in the short term... I'm going crazy waiting for Lauren Oliver's conclusion to the Delirium series, Requiem, to be out in March. There are SO MANY THINGS I would do to get my hands on an ARC.

I'm off to check out other updates. I'll be at @StoryboundGirl, as always.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!